CSDIAI offers the William A. Snare Scholarship or Grant for students and people working in the field of forensics. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity visit their Scholarship page here.
Past President Clark Fogg has let us borrow his copies of The Print! Thanks to his incredible contribution we will be adding several issues ranging from 1985 thru 1999! Check out the archives some of them have been uploaded already.
Join us at the Queen Mary for our 26th Annual Training Conference and 80th Anniversary celebration. October 4th-6th, 2017. We will post more infomation as soon as it is available.
- Forensic Supervisor - Santa Monica, CA
- Forensic Specialist - Santa Monica, CA
- Crime Scene Investigator - Pomona, CA
- Forensic Investigator I - Sacramento, CA
- Investigative Technician III - San Bernardino, CA
- Sheriff's Fingerprint Examiner - San Diego, CA
- Forensic Specialist - City of Whittier, CA
- Senior Forensic Identification Specialist - Torrance, CA
- Forensis Analyst - San Diego, CA
- Fingerprint Evidence Processing, Collection, and Photography - Feb 13-17, Tucson, AZ
- Math & Physics for Blood Pattern Analysts - Feb 20-24, 2017 - San Diego, CA
- Crime Scene & Forensic Photography of Physical Evidence - Feb 20-24, 2017 - Sacramento, CA
- Fingerprint Identification & Classification - March 6-10 - Sacramento, CA
- Bloodstain Pattern Documentation - March 6-8, Westminister, CA
- Adv. Reconstruction & Major Scene Logistics - March 6-10, Ontario, CA
- Crime Scene & Forensic Photography - April 5-7 - San Jose, CA
- Bloodstain Pattern Recognition Level 1 (March 2017) & Level 2 (April 2017) - Las Vegas, NV
- Adv. Latent Print (Palm & Finger) Comparison & Identification - May 1-5 - Sacramento, CA
- Logical Latent Analysis - May 8-9 - Salt Lake City, UT
- CSDIAI - May 22-26, 2017 - Monterey, CA